Thursday 16 September 2010

I'm so numb

I'm so numb. But i think that's good at lest i can't feel the pain so much anymore. My life is equally numb, noting is happening. Well i souled tell you a bit about myself i spouse if I'm going to keep this blog...
About me
My name as i said before is Kitty Skell. I'm 15 and a half. And at the moment i hate my life, well I haven't really got much of a life anyways you see. I'm in a "care home", well it's not very much of a "care home" I hate it. I've been in this stupid "care home" for 14 years, mum and dad died when I was 1 and a half. I really-really-REALLY hate it here. I feel so stupid like a Little kid here, there's no privacy what so ever here, so all the kids barge in and out of my room when ever they please. It's so stupid I hate like I said, luckily I don't have to share my room. and I panted it totally black :S...well I had a boyfriend who loved me and had Kissed me and touched me and had said that he loved me I'm weeping now so I'm giveing up talking about myself and J-J-J-J-Jake
Kit
XXXxxxxxXXX

No comments: