Thursday 16 September 2010

From the bottom of my broken heart

I am a dead person walking - well - I feel that way. My whole life has fallen apart. I feel like I have just been murdered viciously with a knife and then torn apart by wolves and eaten. That's what I feel like has happen to me . I have lost the only thing that was keeping me together, my boyfriend.

His name is Jake and I loved him more than the air I breath or the earth I walk on. I loved him so much. and I miss him so badly. He dumped me in the worst way possible, he sent me a text saying "I'm seeing someone else get yourself someone else's shoulder to cry onto" .

I hate him and love him at the same time. Ohh, not that it matters, but my names Kitty Skell. My "boyfriend" called me Kit and it stuck. If (when) I met someone new I say my name's "Kit, well Kitty really but most people call me Kit" .

Well I have to go now, but I will write again soon .
Lots of love from the bottom of my broken heart Kit XXXxxxxXXX

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Brilliant! iI :-)))) Little in joke;-)

from the bottom of my broken heart said...

:) LOL <~><->